Using ClO₂ for HorticultureClO₂ increases yields
Algae (Phormidium boneri) and Fungi (Penicillium digitatum, Botrytis sp., Fusarium solani, Pythium aphanidermatum, Pythium irregulare, Fasarium oxysporum f. sp bascilicum (Fob)
Chlorine dioxide (ClO₂) kills algae, bacteria, fungi and viruses in contact times ranging from a few seconds to minutes yet is biodegradable, creates no phytotoxicity and is very easy on equipment, people, animals and environment.
Sanitization, Disinfectant and Odor Removal
ClO₂ can be used on greenhouse structures, glazing, plastic, benches, misting systems, recycled water systems, walkways, ventilation ducts, floors, walls, equipment, storage coolers.
Using ClO₂ to Process WaterTo prepare water for diverse uses in horticultural and agricultural needs
ClO₂ is highly effective on Cholera, Typhoid, Dysentery, TB, HIV, E. Coli, Giardia, Cryptosporidiosis, Pneumonia, MRSA. ClO₂ deodorizes and prevents bio-film buildup in systems and equipment.
Waste Water Treatment – BOD/COD reduction
ClO₂ is ideal for wide spectrum wastewater treatment and discharge. Standard process water concentration is 0.5 ppm ClO₂.
ClO₂ Potable and Non-Potable Water Treatment
- ClO₂ is commonly used in the US and EU for poultry feed water, municipal potable water.
- ClO₂ based water purification meets the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) Standard 60 as certified by the National Sanitation Foundation (NSF).
- Material Equivalencies: ClO₂ water purification target level is 0.5 to 1 mg/l (ppm) equivalent to 8.5 mg/l Sodium Dichloroisocyanurate (Troclosene Sodium), and 8 mg/l free available chlorine (Cl).
Using ClO₂ for Tanks, Lines, Hard Surface SanitizationAlso for cooling towers, potable, and non-potable water system sanitization
ClO₂ will ELIMINATE microbial populations in potable water tanks and systems in homes, hotels, commercial businesses as well as its wastewater tanks and lines; ClO₂ is biodegradable.
ClO₂ is effective over a wide pH range (4-10) and excels at cold water temperatures.
ClO₂ keeps tanks, lines and water clean by controlling algae and bio-slime with a continuous ultra low residual dose of only 0.25 ppm. ClO₂ is also used on beverage fountains, transfer and fluid dispensing lines and equipment, coolers, thermoses, plastic water containers and systems.
SHOCK tanks and lines with 50 ppm ClO₂ to remove organic matter and head space contaminations.
ClO₂ Hard Surface Sanitization
- Algae is the ‘seen enemy’. The bacteria, fungi and viruses are likely an ‘unseen’ problem in your water systems.
- Keep collection, storage, coolers, baskets, bins and processing equipment decontaminated and odor free (10 ppm).
- Near neutral pH; no unwanted chemical by-products. Biodegradable.